Saturday, May 12, 2012

LDS Mod (Modest) Prom



Gabe's first date!  Gabe's 16 years old, but doesn't date.  Gabe has his Learner's Permit, but doesn't like to drive. Gabe has many friends, but prefers to interact with them online.  I don't get it.
Gabe, Meagan, Raechel, James

He was convinced to go to the LDS Prom, however, and I was so happy for him -- actual interaction with people!  Dancing!  Eating!  Talking!  In person!
Arrival at dinner "Pike's Place Market"

Market wares and Fish Throwers

Gabe, Meagan, James and Raechel had a great time on their date.  It was a Seattle theme, and the decor, food and amazing time and efforts put into this 5-stake event still amazes me!





Dining Room at the "Space Needle"
Arrival at the dance (the "cruise")
Dancin'
















I hear that my son was a total gentleman.  Sigh.

No comments: