Saturday, April 28, 2012

2012 Mother-Daughter Weekend

This years Mother-Daughter weekend was planned by Rebecca, and we went to Sedona, AZ!













The trip included all the usual things -- food, pedicure (for me), games, talking, food, birthday celebrations (Carrie and Rebecca), food.  You get the picture.  I have such a great time with my sisters -- I laugh so hard I cry.  Rebecca is so clever and fun.  Carrie is a great conversationalist and eager to be active.  Mom is a peacemaker and it's clear she loves us and loves being around us.  She likes to make memories.  I think I got that from her.
Yummy food at The Barking Frog- deep fried cactus!
A wonderful sunset

Sedona Summit pool
A day at the Grand Canyon


Grand Canyon!
 I can't wait to see what next year has in store for us!  I miss them already.

No comments: