Thursday, July 2, 2009

Adam & Berni Jo - Married 06/05/09!

My brother Adam and his bride, Berni Jo!

I was so happy to have the opportunity to see my brother get married in Utah last month. The only disappointment was that I couldn't bring the whole family with me... It was such a quick weekend, that it would have been miserable to drive to Utah for just one day, then drive back.

It was a great party, complete with dinner, dancing, and a candy "bar" -- full of M&M's, cotton candy, mints, jelly bellies, rock candy!
Patrick & Marcia Vogt (parents of the groom), Micah & Jenny Vogt (my brother and his bride), Me and my sister, Rebecca. We were each other's dates since we both left our families at home.
My brother, Matt and his wife, Paula. My brother, Jared (with one of his daughters, Peyton)-- Adam's Best Man. My sister, Carrie, with one of her daughters, Alexi. Aren't they both beautiful?

I love this picture of my Mom and Dad because they both seem playful. I hardly ever see my Dad being playful... and no wedding can be complete without the Chicken Dance...
CONGRATULATIONS Adam & Berni!

No comments: