Tuesday, July 7, 2009

06/27/09: A Sunny Day in Westport, WA

When sunny weather comes our way, we need to take advantage of it and head to the beach! So, this time we tried somewhere we've never been-- Westport:
I was amazed at how many surfers there were at this beach (in their wetsuits, of course!). It was fun to watch them. There were hundreds of sand dollars, and Carly and I found a lot of very smooth little, beautiful rocks.
It was the weekend for Pirate Days, and they had a lot of cool outdoor booths and food stands. The snow cones were wonderful, Sam tried his first frozen banana on a stick, and I picked the homemade donuts. Yum!

1 comment:

Laura Call said...

I've never been to Westport and it looks like such a great beach! My kids would love finding those sand dollars... we'll definitely have to venture out there sometime!