Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sounders Match!

Daniel planned to take Carly and Gabe to a Sounders Match against the Vancouver Whitecaps.  Unfortunately, Gabe was sick and couldn't go.  So I had  got to go with them!  (Actually, I like attending these events, but with my knee issues, I was dreading the walking and the stair climbing!) 



Once we found out seats in the stadium, it wasn't long before we realized we were sitting amongst a field a Whitecap colors!  One of the ushers offered to find us alternate seats -- and they were even better than the seats we'd originally purchased.



We'd brought some Little Caesar's pizza with us, but couldn't resist having a dog (Daniel), and some popcorn (me), and we had to buy drinks in the stadium.


It was really something to be part of the roaring crowd, and I loved to hear the Sounders Band play each of the three times we scored (Yea, free haircuts at Great Clips!).  I might even want to go again!

SEAAAAAAAATLE.  SOOOOUUUUUN-DEEEERRRRRS!

No comments: